Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

VPN installation problem

Options
PaulW50
PaulW50
edited June 2022 in VPN

I've been trying to install the VPN that comes with Antivirus Plus, but the configuration process does not complete. This box has remained on my desktop for two hours......

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

First, take screenshot(s) of the issue and create a log file on your Windows device using Bitdefender Support Tool, by following these steps:

Next, contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by e-mail:

with short description of the issue.

After that, you will get an automated reply by the Bitdefender Customer Care Team, with your ticket number.

Now, in reply to that automated reply, you can send the screenshot(s) you already took and the log file you already created in the first step.

Since you are all done, just wait for the support engineers to investigate your issue and find a solution to fix the issue.

Remember that the screenshot(s) and the log file will help a lot to the support engineers for better and faster investigation on your issue and finding a solution.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @PaulW50 and welcome to the Community!

Did you encounter this issue when installing the antivirus as well, or does this happen only when attempting to install the VPN? If you are connected to Wi-Fi, please use a wired connection and try downloading and installing the kit again. If the installation process is still stuck, kindly get in touch with the Support Teams for troubleshooting, as suggested by Gjoksi above.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    Options

"it's time to contact your VPN provider"? That would be Bitdefender, here, on this forum or Bitdefender support.

Kind regards,

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• @Willjoe2442 I have noticed that you are usually posting in older threads. Any particular reason behind this? We have plenty of new discussions everyday and would highly appreciate your contribution there. 😎

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Alexandru_BD

Well, my guess is that he wants to be a COMMUNITY SUPERHERO and of course get his license extended. 😀

Regards.

• Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user