Bitdefender Mobile and Central
I have a problem with Bitdefender central, the app keeps saying that two Phones (S21 and S22 Android 12) are in danger because of a disabled web protection....It says to solve the problem manualy in Bitdefender Mobile app....
When i check these phones everything in mobile security app is ok and web protection is working normal... I deleted an reinstalled central but still the same problem.
Also Bitdefender mobile security is set correctly, battery not optimized so web protection should be working all the time..
Is this a bug or am i doing somthing wrong?! I also think this is since the last update but i am not sure....
Thanks for your anwers,
Also when i try to locate the phone i can't and central app is saying i don't have a license....?!0
Hello @Kempie and welcome to the Community,
We are aware of this behavior and we are working on it. It's caused by android updates (visible, on demand , or non-visible, pushed by the OS itself) which causes , in some cases, the web protection. You don't need to reinstall the app, but you do need to manually disable the "battery optimization".
Q6600 power in a non-conspicuous Antec Fusion Remote Max, silently cooled by Scythe Ninja 2 and a whispering Enermax Modu82+.1
You mean by disable that Bitdefender security is not battery optimised and Android can disable web protection...?0
Also what about the license problem in Central app0
Samsung Galaxy A22 5G user here.
I also had the same problem. Three or maybe four weeks ago, the Bitdefender Central app on my phone started to notify me that there's an issue on my phone. When i would click on the notification for more details, it notified me that the Web Protection was OFF/disabled. BUT, the problem was that the Web Protection was ON/enabled.
In the next few days i got the same notifications once a day, but the Web Protection was always ON/enabled and never been OFF/disabled.
After a week or so, the notifications simply disappeared, never got them again. Until now i haven't received that kind of a notification.
I think the issue had something to do with the latest Android version.
About the license thing, ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account and your payments/purchases.
So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:
NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!
Or simply wait for a reply by @Alexandru_BD or @Mike_BD.
Reinstalled BMS and everything is working normal again..
Thanks for the help.