Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Malware Won't Go Away

Options

On numerous occassions, I have quick scan and deep scan my system and the malware below is NOT found. I have copied the info., searched for it on the PC and nothing.

How can I get rid of this malware?

Potentially malicious application blocked

one minute ago

Feature:

Advanced Threat Defense

Application StartupManager.exe has been detected as potentially malicious and was blocked. Application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pegasun\SystemUtilities\bin\StartupManager.exe

View application

Comments

• RedsFan
    RedsFan ✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options

Incorrect Detection: Report a False Positive or False Negative detection to Bitdefender Labs

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/29358/

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

First, take screenshot(s) of the issue,

create a log file on your Windows device using Bitdefender Support Tool, by following these steps:

and

create a log file on your Windows device using BDsysLog, by following these steps:

Next, contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by e-mail:

with short description of the issue.

After that, you will get an automated reply by the Bitdefender Customer Care Team, with your ticket number.

Now, in reply to that automated reply, you can send the screenshot(s) you already took and the log files you already created in the first step.

Since you are all done, just wait for the support engineers to investigate your issue and find a solution to fix the issue.

Remember that the screenshot(s) and the log files will help a lot to the support engineers for better and faster investigation on your issue and finding a solution.

Regards.

• Follow the instructions below to execute a fix on your system using FRST, and provide the log in your next reply.

Download the attached fixlist.txt file, and save it on your Desktop (or wherever your FRST64.exe executable is located); DO NOT open that file!

Right-click on the FRST64 executable and select Run as Administrator;

Click on the Fix button.

MyAccountAccess Elan

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Hereir1988

Well, nice advice. 😊

But, you forgot to hyperlink the MyAccountAccess Elan part of your comment. 😉

Nice try, spammer, nice try. 😀