Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

If I Change My Bitdefender Account Password, Will It Sign Out All My Bitdefender Products?

Options

If I Change My Bitdefender Account Password, Will It Sign Out All My Bitdefender Products?

Best Answer

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello.

I guess you are talking about changing the password for your Bitdefender Account, which can be find here:

As you can see, there are 3 options for changing the password:

• Keep all existing sessions - You will continue to be logged in and don’t have to perform additional actions.
    • Delete all my management sessions - You will get logged out from your Bitdefender Central sessions - web and mobile apps, and you will have to log in with the new password.
    • Delete all my management and product sessions - You will get logged out from Bitdefender Central and all security products, and you will have to log in with the new password.

Regards.

Answers

• I was gonna change my password, but was worried if it would sign me out of all my devices. This clears everything up.

Thank you!