Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

BD Mobile Security: I Regularly Get "Your devise is at risk" Message. Any Fix?

Options
Mgug
edited March 2023 in Mobile Security

Android: Your devise is a risk

Is the message I regularly get from my phone Samsung A10•

This is marked both on the phone and Bitdefender central.

The bug occurred in both app version 3.3.195.2164 and version 3.3.197.2179

I fix the error every time. But I don't understand what triggers the error.

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

I'm a Samsung Galaxy A22 5G user with Android 13 (patched January 1, 2023) and BD Mobile Security 3.3.197.2179.

In that past few days, almost every day, i also get the same message as you do. It seems that "Web Protections is OFF" triggers the error, which is a known bug. The Web Protection is turned ON, but Bitdefender Central falsely notifies you that the Web Protection is turned OFF.

Anyway, you should contact Bitdefender Mobile Support by e-mail:

bms@bitdefender.com

Regards.

@Alexandru_BD @Mike_BD I believe the "bug" is back. Kindly check on this. Thanks.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi,

If the message appears both on the phone and Bitdefender Central, check this article first and let us know if it's helpful:

If the message is only displayed in Central, despite Web Protection being enabled on the phone, then this is something isolated that the developers are working to fix.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    Options

I am not getting that message. Web protection is on. Central is only showing a Configuration issue but not the details (I do not have a couple of things enabled, like App Lock)

Samsung S22e phone, Android 13, BD v3.3.197.2179

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Mike_BD
    Options

In my Central Account:

and I had to manually re-activate it from my phone. As @Alexandru_BD and @Gjoksi said, it's a known bug and our developers are working (for some time now) to find a solution, as it's linked with the android releases.

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• Mgug
    Options

Thanks for replying. I am now trying to turn off the power optimization.