terrible experience with their service

Jccruz
edited March 2023 in General Topics

Since I installed your antivirus my laptop takes more than 1 hour to start working properly, your antivirus system is super invasive and for more attempts I make to stop certain executions does not allow it, I would like you to contact me in Spanish to solve the problem, my experience is very bad with your product.

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited March 2023

Hello @Jccruz and welcome to the Community!

I am very sorry to hear that. I think the article below is a good place to start and there are a few other optimizations that can be considered to improve device performance:

Having insufficient information, it's difficult for us to diagnose this behavior on the forum, as there could be multiple possible causes behind this, thus in the event the situation persists, you can request further assistance in Spanish by choosing one of the contact channels available at the link below.

When it comes to exclusions, if they do not work as expected, first it must be determined what type of exception has been set and how it was set. Is it for the Antivirus, or the Online Threat Prevention, or Advanced Threat Defense modules, as each allows a specific type of exception.

https://www.bitdefender.es/consumer/support/ayuda/

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user