Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Home solutions - version 27.0.1.13.

Options
When they release the new version of the Bitdefender engine, that is, version 27?, well, version 26 takes a long time and I feel that it needs an update.

Tagged:

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@hobbitmannn

Hello.

Good question. I was wondering the same thing.

@Alexandru_BD

Any news on this matter? Thanks.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello,

The latest Bitdefender version for Windows is 26.0.36.193 and comes with all the necessary fixes and improvements that were on the roadmap for this build. Product updates are usually released once a month, but there are also limited rollouts or hotfixes that might take place inbetween the major updates. The version 27.0.1.13 was initially released in December 2022 for a limited number of users and contained some required improvements at that time.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• hobbitmannn
    Options

We are in May 2023, I don't see version 27 anywhere. For some reason I ask, what happens with that version?

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

@hobbitmannn we are still on v26. When v27 will be ready for deployment globally, has not yet been decided and will be announced at a later time.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user