Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Is there an option to increase devices on Bitdefender Premium Security plan?

Options

I understand there is a Family Plan (but without Password Manager), however I need two extra devices for my household. Is there an option to add a couple of devices (at a price obviously) to theBitdefender Premium Security plan or shall I look at going to the Family Pack and a Password Manager plan?

Cheers

David

Best Answers

• TheDGI
    TheDGI
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you for the information! Appreciate your input.

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @TheDGI,

The way I see it, there are two options to achieve this:

You can either purchase a secondary Total Security subscription for up to 5 devices to activate it in parallel in the same Central account, giving you the possibility to cover additional devices in the future, and also opt for a Password Manager shared plan, in the event you wish to secure password storage for up to 4 people.

Or you can purchase a Family Pack subscription. However, this won't include the Premium VPN. The Premium Security suite has an unique configuration of validity and devices and can be purchased as a 1-year subscription with up to 10 slots available for protection. It includes both the Premium VPN and Password Manager, with the mention that the Password Manager is for individual usage and cannot be shared with other users that are protected by your subscription/license.

I hope the information is helpful.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account, your devices, your payments/purchases and/or your subscription(s).

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Also, @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM them.

Regards.