Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Wallet discontinued, yet still prompts for login on each reboot

Options

The Password Wallet in my protection has stopped working with the latest update, but I still get prompted on every reboot to enter the Wallet password. There seems to be nowhere in the product interface to remove the wallets I still have.

I do not plan to use the new Password Manager, and I have exported all my passwords, so I just want to disable the stupid prompt on every reboot.

My build is currently 27.0.20.110

Answers

• Hi

I see you don't have a reply to your post. I've signed up for the trial of the password manager and still get the Wallet message as well. I can't find a way to stop the message.

I see in your post you are not going to use the password manager. After using the PM for a few days I am also convinced this is not worth the subscription - it's way to frustrating to use. If I may ask, which PM are you looking at or are you still in the process of seeing which way you are going to go.

• Haven't made up my mind yet, but looking at Keepass and Bitwarden. I don't really need anything that synch's across devices, I just want an offline solution that I control locally.

• I'm having this problem too. I can't figure out how to disable it and it's made me give serious thought to switching away from Bitdefender entirely.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello,

I think a clean reinstall should make this prompt go away. If it doesn't, then it might be a bug that needs to be reported.

What is the Password Manager version that you are using?

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user