Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I Have A Possible Security Threat To Report. How Can I Do That?

Options
CyberMummy66
edited December 2022 in Security Research Team

Hello,

I have a possible threat to report to Bitdefender that will require someone to look into a potentially harmful app that has gone unnoticed on the Playstore that seems to possibly be hiding malicious intent by delaying it sexecution of malicious actions until it has been used a few times or after a certain amount of time altogether. The app seems to very very quickly cause a red box to open behind itself that I caught because it bogged my computer speed down when minimizing and maximizing that I happened to just for a split second notice it mostly behind the window of the app itself and just as quick it minimized along with the app too. The app is Russian made which brings me great concerned as it is marketed towards kids and adults alike and readily available on the Google Play Store for Chromebooks as well as mobile devices.

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    Options

Hello.

Only the malware researchers at Bitdefender Labs can help you with the issue.

You should report the file(s) and/or the URL(s) as false negative to Bitdefender Labs here:

You could also contact Bitdefender Mobile Support by e-mail:

bms@bitdefender.com

or

contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Regards.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited December 2022
    Options

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @CyberMummy66,

Thank you for reporting this application to us, can you please share the playstore link so we can further investigate?

Much appreciated.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Fredrick
    Options

I have received a notice of renewal payment failure. I use PayPal and no bill has been given to my account with them. The bill does not allow me to reply to Bitdefender.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Fredrick,

Kindly be advised this question is a bit off-topic here and it revives a 1-year old thread on a completely different topic.

I'll point you in the right direction. For billing inquiries, click on the link below to get in touch with the Bitdefender Support teams. You can choose from the available contact channels, chat, phone and email/ticket. Chat would be the fastest way to reach them.

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user