Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Information leakage license cost

Options
Steck1108
Steck1108 Defender of the month

The license price for Bitdefender Digital ID protection and information leakage prevention functions is high.

I think it would be possible to consider purchasing if the purchase price could be lowered.

Comments

• Steck1108
    edited January 7
    Options

For example, offering a multi-year license fee option.

In exchange for a multi-year contract, the fee will be reduced.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Steck1108,

Are you referring to Digital Identity Protection?

This service is currently available with a 50% discount on the official Bitdefender website and although it doesn't offer a multi-year subscription, there is also a monthly plan:

It's a pretty advanced and comprehensive product, it lets you see your digital footprint, even traces from services you no longer use but still have your data, it continuously monitors both the public web and the Dark Web on your behalf, immediately reporting any and all breaches, so you can imagine this service took some time and resources to be developed and this is reflected in the price quite fairly, in my opinion.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Steck1108
    edited January 9
    Options

understood

We understand that general digital ID protection systems are extremely expensive.

In other companies' products, there were some parts that were not implemented (in the verification stage).

I would like to use it, but I was hoping the price would be a little cheaper.