Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I Don't Like The New UI.

Options

Hello, so my bitdefender free just got updated recently. It gave me New UI.

The new one looks horrible compared to the old one, which was much better at the time.

Does anyone know the old UI is so much better than the new garbage one? Tell me in the comments.

Old UI

New UI (the one that is hated)

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

•  SGR232C
    Options

?

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

The new UI from Bitdefender developers was highly anticipated, and it has received positive feedback, with no reported customer dissatisfaction. It is significantly better than the old UI, and, in fact, customers were eagerly anticipating its release. We received numerous posts from customers inquiring about the expected release date, as updates are typically rolled out in batches.

Once the update is applied, there is no option to revert to the previous version. Looking ahead, it is anticipated that there will be no further alterations to the UI for another year or two.

@Alexandru_BD any thing to add here.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

•  SGR232C
    Options

But flexx,

The new one is driving me crazy

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello,

I'll jump in here with a bit of insight on the new UI.

The new design came as a response to multiple customer requests, especially feedback received from the community, so the developers worked to refresh the interface on Windows and brought a few visual improvements.

This was not a major overhaul of the Bitdefender UI, since what we have it's undeniably a design that's working and one that addresses both users who want to easily change/check something, and those who want to fiddle more with everything that’s included. But some changes were considered necessary, in order to streamline the interaction with the product and enhance the user experience. Below you will find a related topic where I have also highlighted the main changes that were applied:

From my point of view, it's a clean redesign and although there were no major changes in terms of structure and the location of things inside, I think it does look refreshed and it's a step forward in the natural evolution of the product. The fact that the UI stayed the same for some time now has created the perception among users that the product was no longer evolving, when in fact, updates are carried out regularly, as you may be aware. So this "facelift" was well received so far and it's a good base for future developments that will integrate along nicely. 🙂

Now, I regret to hear that it is not to your liking, but I think that if you give it some time, eventually it will grow on you. 😉

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

•  SGR232C
    Options

F%%K this UI!

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Using offensive words on the forum is restricted and may lead to termination of your forum account without any prior notice.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)