Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can someone confirm that Email Protection doesn’t work for the Mac Mail email platform?

Options

I can read, so I see that it works for Windows and Gmail. I’m just surprised (and disappointed) to have the feature touted to me as a Mac user and Bitdefender subscriber when it doesn’t protect the most common Mac email platform.

Answers

• Pleonasm
    Pleonasm ✭✭✭
    Options

@Alexandru_BD, the Bitdefender "Email Protection: FAQ" webpage provides instructions for using the "email protection" feature on macOS. Thus, is it truly "not supported on macOS" at this time - or, is it only unavailable with an Antivirus for Mac license? (Thank you.)

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

@Alexandru_BD, as per the website FAQs, the images show that email protection is available for Antivirus for Mac, while it currently only supports Gmail and Outlook.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello, yes, my apologies, Email Protection is available in the Antivirus for Mac UI, as it can be observed in the below screenshot (thank you @Flexx for pointing that out). What I meant in my previous comment was that it doesn't support AppleMail available for macOS.

For now, Email Protection is only available for Gmail and Outlook:

I hope things are clearer now.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user