Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks Bitdefender

Options

Not exactly an expert input, but just to say thanks to the people behind the app (free version!). Today it notified me - and dealt with - a ransomware attack (.venus). No idea where it came from, but it was quarantined and deleted. My brother-in-law in Australia (lawyer) was not so lucky some months back. Very grateful.

Comments

• garioch7
    garioch7 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@CA Sussex ,

Welcome to the Bitdefender Forums. We get complaints in these Forums about various glitches and bugs, but seldom an acknowledgement of what a great security product Bitdefender is! I am pinging @Alexandru_BD , the Forum Administrator, so he can share your welcome post with the Bitdefender team.

Thank you for taking the time to join and post your positive experience. It is really appreciated.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Phil

Former Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

And that is the reason why i have ALL my files backed-up on Google Drive.

Also, all my sensitive files on my laptop (like scanned IDs, scanned Passports ets.) are first password protected with Paranoia File Encryption and then uploaded to Google Drive.

So, i don't care if i accidentally wipe my laptop, or my laptop is being hacked for ransom etc.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @CA Sussex and welcome to the Community!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your appreciation post on the forum. It means a lot to us.

It's a good feeling to know that the threat has been neutralized. Bitdefender is always awake.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user