Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Why do I get a Survey for Companies when my license is a Family edition?

Options

I just don't get it. I have a Bitdefender Family Pack subscription for 15 devices. Works swell.

To the same e-mail I have registered with that license you send out a questionnaire that after the first page is directed towards companies.

I can click 9 there, but the following is a bunch of corporate related questions.
The questionnaire is called NPS Survey 2024

There is no association with any company for my private license. This is ONLY annoying.

Why?

Comments

• garioch7
    garioch7 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@SecCon ,

Thank you for your post. I am pinging the Forum Administrator, @Alexandru_BD , to step in and let you know what is going on. I have no clue as to why you would receive a Business survey.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Phil

Former Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor

• SecCon
    Options

On a sidenote, I am currently recommending my consultant firm to get a business edition, decision will be made next week…

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @SecCon and welcome back to the community.

As far as I know, this type of surveys are sent to both consumer and enterprise customers, however you are correct to assume they are not identical.

NPS stands for Net Promoter Score, and an NPS survey is a tool used by businesses to gauge customer satisfaction and loyalty. The survey typically asks customers one key question: "On a scale of 0 to 10, how likely are you to recommend our product/service to a friend or colleague/business partner?"

I'm not really sure why you received what seems to be a survey addressed to business clients, but I've made an inquiry about this. I think when this happens, there are two possible reasons behind it:

1. A Small Office Security suite/Gravityzone solution was purchased using the same email address registered for a home solution;
    2. The business survey was sent by mistake, and if that's the case here, I apologize on behalf of my colleagues for the inconvenience.

We should know more about this as soon as the investigation is concluded. Stay tuned.

Regarding the purchase of a business solution, if you wish I can provide you with contact details to receive a personalized quote, according to your business requirements and infrastructure.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• SecCon
    Options

Well, I do not mind the , or a, survey as such, but when sent to my private contact and asking about , well, I do not seem to be able to access it anymore, but employee numbers, occupation, responsibilities and similar corporate keywords I, and most I would presume, become a bit lost as to what to reply and its relevance for my private license

The questions are irrelevant for my household and small office with wife, daughter and dog.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

I understand. Now that you've mentioned employee numbers, occupation, responsibilities and corporate environment related criteria, it becomes even clearer to me that we are looking at a survey intended for business clients. Maybe it's a sign?? 😅
    Nonetheless, I appreciate you took the time to provide your honest answers there, surveys really help collect valuable feedback for the product teams and all the people who craft the customer journey, to enhance customer experience.
    So far, I haven't been able to get to the bottom of it, but if I find out something, I'll let you know.

Thank you,

Alex

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

@SecCon I managed to sort this out for you. I found out how the survey reached you in the first place, it was sent by te B2B Team, most probably due to a previous inquiry that temporarily reached their Support teams instead of the consumer unit and as such, the business survey was automatically triggered. Perhaps due to the number of protected devices, it fell into this category..

Anyway, they have removed your email address from there, so you will no longer receive irrelevant surveys, unless of course you decide to sign up for a business solution in the future. 😉

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Alex

• SecCon
    SecCon
    edited April 5
    Options

As long as they keep my WSP address there it is fine, I do have a subscription via TechsTogether. 😝