Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How do I get apps to autofill?

Options

Bitdefender does not seem to autofill my apps with logins and passwords. This is quite annoying. Am I missing something?

Answers

• WindHorse
    Options

Have the same issue. Gave up and just stayed with my Google account.

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

For now, Bitdefender Password Manager doesn't have the option to save passwords for Windows, Android, Mac and iOS apps.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @Gaiagirl,

Are you referring to the identities feature? If you want Bitdefender to automatically save contacts as you input them on various websites simply check the “Ask to save identities” box in Settings. Identities will then autofill contact information and keep your contacts organized. Password Manager can store multiple identities and automatically fill in your details in web forms before making a purchase.

Let us know if this is what you require.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello again.

The OP is not referring to the identities feature.

As you can see, Kaspersky Password Manager (KPM), which is a standalone password manager and not an extension for browsers like Bitdefender Password Manager (BPM), has the option to save and auto-fill details (logins and passwords) for Windows, Android, Mac and iOS apps.

From my personal experience, when starting TeamViewer on my Windows laptop, KPM was able to auto-fill my details (login and password) in the app itself, so i didn't have to fill them manually.

And that is the difference between KPM and BPM.

Regards.