Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I am unable to download my newly purchased Bitdefender. Can you assist?

Answers

• I am unable to download bitdefender via windows.

• Hello @Keith Messenger,

Sure, we'll do our best to help, but first we would require more information.

Can you tell us if you get any error messages? That would help us pinpoint the root cause. If, for example you get the message Downloading one of the installation files failed, or Some installation files are corrupted or There was a problem downloading one of the installation files, please make sure that an Internet connection is available and try again, click the 'Retry' button from the error message, or try using a different Internet connection. Also, was Bitdefender previously installed on that device? Does the device meet the minimum system requirements to install Bitdefender? You can check these on the product page. Are there any other security solutions installed on the device and are you using an active VPN connection?

In the event the installation does not start, or the installation window disappears without error, check the following:

• If you logged on to Windows with an Administrator account or with a standard (restricted) account? → log on the computer using an Administrator account, then try again to install Bitdefender.
    • If you are already logged in using an Administrator account, please check for other security solutions and uninstall them. Then restart your computer and try again to install Bitdefender.

Kindly provide us with more details so we can advise further.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Hello.
    I promoted you to Level 2.
    You can now post screenshot(s) of the issue, so we can better understand it.
    Regards.