Login issue

When trying to login to the community I get one of these two messages below...

1, Whoops! Invalid/Expired state token
2. Whoops! The client ID was missing from the state

I then go back and click on login again and somehow I get in. What's up with this and how can I fix the issue? Thanks!

Best Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi mod
    Answer ✓

Hello.

I'll tag @Alexandru_BD who is the admin of this community. I'm sure he will handle the situation.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited September 25 Answer ✓

Hello @BlackHawk99,

Try to logout and login now, but before you do that, make sure to clear cache & cookies in your browser. Also, if this happens again, check if you can reproduce the issue with other browsers or incognito mode. I've done some adjustments and verified your profile, so based on my findings everything should be fine now.

Let us know if the login issue persists.

Thanks,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

Answers

• Hello! Anyone out there? No help?

• Thank you! It always ends up taking me two attempts with two access codes to get in.

• All good now! I didn't even have to clear cache or cookies. I thank you very much! What was the issue?

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited September 25

It was just a glitch. I noticed you've been with us since 2016, so that was way before the old forum was migrated to the new community, and I assume your account didn't get the 'verified' checkbox enabled during that migration, so that you can attach images and post links as well and also login without any issues.

Just let me know if it happens again and I'll double-check.

Thanks

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user