Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bd 2011 Bug?

Options

1st i wan to ask why i can't change a protection lvl even i already clicked this 3 button even i click on default?

Comments

• Hello,

Please open Control Panel and check to see if you have Administrator rights on the Windows user you are currently logged on (when you made the screenshots). As the first screenshot is also saying, the options you are currently using are "Administrator-defined settings" so only an user with equal rights on the computer may change them.

Regards,

• polke45
    edited August 2010
    Options

One bug I found is odd is that if you choose Expert mode during installation and then switch to Intermediate or Basic View, for some reason there is nothing showing up in My Tools. I try configure it, but nothing show up on the pop up windows. That is until I install it as Intermediate or Basic, the tools show up on the Dashboard (Quick Scan, Update, etc).

I have Internet Security 2011 and I did use the tool to uninstall.

• reevesloh
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hello,

Please open Control Panel and check to see if you have Administrator rights on the Windows user you are currently logged on (when you made the screenshots). As the first screenshot is also saying, the options you are currently using are "Administrator-defined settings" so only an user with equal rights on the computer may change them.

Regards,

Since i only using my computer at home so i 100% sure now i using administrator user!Also i brought this with 3 license user so the another one my friend use it.So i wanna know if my friend change a setting it is mine one will be effecting?Plus every log i have will be same with my friend?So confused since this is the 1st time i buy 3 user license^^
  • Hello,

Open Windows Control Panel then go to 'Users'. Once there make a screenshot of that window and attach it here.

Furthermore regarding the license key queries please note:

- a 3 PCs license key means you can register and activate BitDefender on 3 (three) different computers

- those computers are NOT related or connected with each other, the only thing you can consider as having in common is adding them into HomeNetwork module - if those computers are all in the same local network.

- the logs generated by BitDefender are never the same on two computers even if both computers are having the same type of issue.

Regards,

• Hello,

Open Windows Control Panel then go to 'Users'. Once there make a screenshot of that window and attach it here.

Furthermore regarding the license key queries please note:

- a 3 PCs license key means you can register and activate BitDefender on 3 (three) different computers

- those computers are NOT related or connected with each other, the only thing you can consider as having in common is adding them into HomeNetwork module - if those computers are all in the same local network.

- the logs generated by BitDefender are never the same on two computers even if both computers are having the same type of issue.

Regards,

Well today seem like i found a bug inside BD...No BD 2011 show....

post-36119-1283354626_thumb.png

• Hello,

I believe that the issue you encounter is because of Java not being correctly installed or you may not have the latest released version of it.

Visit THIS link and see if you have the latest version installed. You should see the following message: Congratulations! You have the recommended Java installed (Version 6 Update 21).

If you see the above message follow the steps below in order to re-register Java and the issue should be resolved:

1. Download the tool attached or from the link below.

Click here to download the tool

2. Unpack the archive and run the file jscript.dll.bat

3. The tool I wrote will automatically re-register Java on your computer.

Please let me know if the issue still occur.

Kind regards,