Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Virusscan Problem

Options

Two problems

- Deep virusscan has stopped planned scanning since two weeks.

- Automatic scannen wat start up wont work either any longer sindfs two weeks.

I am using Bitdefender Internet Security 2011

Comments

• Two problems

- Deep virusscan has stopped planned scanning since two weeks.

- Automatic scannen wat start up wont work either any longer sindfs two weeks.

I am using Bitdefender Internet Security 2011

Forgot to mention, windows 7 is 64 bit. And Automagtic scanning at startup can not be planned on delay time.

• Hello,

Please provide me with a screenshot of the error message you receive when trying to perform a Deep System scan.

Have you used the 2010 version before installing the 2011 ? Please provide me with more details about the issue you encounter and reproduce the steps you take until the error occur.

Regards,

• Hello,

Please provide me with a screenshot of the error message you receive when trying to perform a Deep System scan.

Have you used the 2010 version before installing the 2011 ? Please provide me with more details about the issue you encounter and reproduce the steps you take until the error occur.

Regards,

Prior I had the 2010 version. Yesterday I made an new clean instal of Bitdefender Internet Security 2011. Deep scan once and automatic scan on start up twice worked fine according planning. Than since this morning they are no longer scanning at planned intervals. I have no error messages.