Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Firefox Update/bd Antiphishing Toolbar Update? Dutch

Options

Today stll no update for Dutch firefox 3.6.9. I am using Internet Security 2011, Dutch.

Comments

• Today stll no update for Dutch firefox 3.6.9. I am using Internet Security 2011, Dutch.

Yesterday instaled 3.6.10 firefox, still nu updat available for the toolbar.

• We are currently working on updating the Antiphishing toolbar. We will launch an update that will fix the compatibility issue. The fix will come as an update that requires no further action on your behalf if you have BitDefender to update automatically.

Thank you for understanding.

Few of our users recommended creating an update that will be compatible with all new versions of Firefox. I will post in the forums when the update will be released. We are working on finding a resolution to work with any future versions of Mozilla Firefox with the build 3.6.X so the issue will be resolved permanently.

Kind regards,

• Thanks for the heads up,Dan.

• Antiphishing Toolbar Ver. 2 disables almost all Firefox 3.5 Addons

• Hello,

The BitDefender Antiphishing toolbar is not disabling any Firefox Add-ons however they may be disabled in the same time with the Antiphishing add-on. You need to go to Tools -> Add-ons in Firefox and re-enable them.