Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Wtf? Lol Come On Bd Fix This

Options

just when it couldn't get any worst, i always advertise about bit defender now its letter some costumers down today i order one today the person cant even use his pc. just to check his mail or browse? so whats the use of this anti virus he ask me. now i am asking you the same question. come to think of it it was BD anti virus i really wanted an saw that i could get the internet security for same price now to think of it now i know why. ITS NOT GOOD LOL :ph34r: i know it can run perfect on high end computers but what about the ones in other country that cant afford it? ill also suggest to remove to put the memory minimal to 1gb

Comments

• just when it couldn't get any worst, i always advertise about bit defender now its letter some costumers down today i order one today the person cant even use his pc. just to check his mail or browse? so whats the use of this anti virus he ask me. now i am asking you the same question. come to think of it it was BD anti virus i really wanted an saw that i could get the internet security for same price now to think of it now i know why. ITS NOT GOOD LOL :ph34r: i know it can run perfect on high end computers but what about the ones in other country that cant afford it? ill also suggest to remove to put the memory minimal to 1gb

I think what is even more funny (actually I take that back- it's not) that there are literally MANY posts about this subject and yet you have posted HERe is another topic.

Have a look at this thread Topic on vsserv and you will see the problem is you still have internet security software installed or in your registry that has not been removed. As I learnt the hard way, the only way to resolve the problem is to make sure your registry is free from any other security software or where there is realtime protection.

Perhaps posters in general may find it better to READ and CHECK to see other similar topics prior to posting.

• if i saw a fix i wouldn't post nothing but i did find a solution for the pc it was on.an for ur info it was a fresh install i think they should say 1gb recommended/minimum for xp

• if i saw a fix i wouldn't post nothing but i did find a solution for the pc it was on.an for ur info it was a fresh install i think they should say 1gb recommended/minimum for xp

Hi Jin01,

I am just an ordinary poster like yourself, but let me share a few thoughts with you:

1. There is no fix because I believe the problem is more about what previous software you have installed and what components are still appearing in your start up or registry? Let me ask you a question: have you uninstalled and removed from both the registry or program files any old security software. This is not just limited to antiviris or total security software, but anti-malware programs, antispyware programs etc etc
    2. What operating system are you running? When you refer to '1Gb', are you referring to RAM because my friend has a small notebook with 512Mb RAM and BitDefender works fine;
    3. I do agree with you there needs to be more disclosure about requirements before purchasing a product, as I ahve said this in my previous posts, particularly in reference to software that BitDefender might clash with

If you have problem with Vsserv, it is because you have residue of a previous security product in your system. I believe that can be remedied by removing it yourself via the registry/ program files/start up. If you don't have such experience, contact BitDefender technicians, create a ticket and indicate that you need more intensive support.

BTW, even if you don't find a 'fix' in a previous thread, starting a new thread on a subject previously addresed wont resolve the issue. It would make more sense to post in that thread and reiterate that YOU also have that issue.

Having nemerous threads about the same topic wont resolve the issue quicker, it just frustrates other posters.

• Unknown
    edited October 2010
    Options

Hello,

Indeed from the info I have so far I would say that the VSSERV issue you encounter is due to other security solutions installed on the same PC or/and orphan files still present in your PC from a previous installation of BitDefender.

Please read THIS POST then send me the requested info via PM (Private Message). As soon as my analysis will be complete, I will post the results in here and also will send you an email with complete instructions on how to resolve it.

Regarding the system requirements keep in mind that the point of Minimal system requirements is to have an idea about the minimum resources you need to INSTALL BitDefender. Like all other software, games etc the recommended requirements will allow you to use that software normally without any PC slowdown. Furthermore also please note that installing ANY security solution that includes a real time protection will slow down your PC a little bit or more, depending on that PC resources.

Looking forward to your answer!

This discussion has been closed.