Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Action Centre

Options

BitDefender IS2011 appears to have stopped communicating with Windows 7 Action Centre, see attachment which indicates that BitDefender screens show Antivirus and Firewall on and working, while Action Centre indicates that BitDefender functions are switched off.

Regards

Les

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=6956" data-fileid="6956" rel="">BitDefender_problem.rtf

Comments

• Hi Les,

Follow the steps explained in THIS article then send me a PM with the generated log file.

Looking forward to your answer!

• Hello,

I have noticed from your logs that you also have installed and using EMBASSY Security Center that has a Preboot Security, also known as Preboot Security or Preboot Authentication. These security options allow you to protect access to viewing or modifying the BIOS (or CMOS) settings on this PC as well as to protect access to the hard drive. You may choose to enable Preboot Security to protect your PC as it is booting up, before the Windows Operating System loads.

Please uninstall the Dell software and let me know if the issue still occurs.

Kind regards,

• Daniel,

i cant see anything called Embassy anywhere, do you mean the Dell ControlPoint software?

Les

• Yes, I mean the Dell software :)

This discussion has been closed.