Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Context Scan Fails To Run..

Options

Hi,

If I right click and try a context scan, it fails to start.. I have 2 PCs, both do not run, but with different results. Current PC opens windows, shows "computing estimated time left", but never starts anything. VSServ is consuming CPU for a period, then stops, but window stays open, still dead.

I have already tried uninstall and reinstall.. I am a reseller and loosing faith again, help me get it back! In this state it is hard to sell products with no faith!

Cheers,

Mal

Comments

• Hi Mal,

I understand you have the same issue in starting a scan with BitDefender on two different PCs. Let us try to locate the reason on both PCs however we will analyze them one by one. Follow the steps explained in THIS post then send me via PM the download link.

I will analyze the logs, create you a ticket then provide you the results and the resolution.

Looking forward to your answer!

• Sometimes I have the same problem with the context scan....but only sometimes.

This discussion has been closed.