Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender 2011 Is Killing My Pc

Options

Since I installed this product my pc performance is absolutely horrible. I worked with BD support at first and they helped me get rid of some nascent programs and files (Norton, MS, etc.) and the speed improved but over the next few weeks it's back to awful again.

If I cannot fix this very quickly I will request my money back and post my full opinion of this product.

Can someone help me?

And yes I've done everything BD support asked me to do

Comments

• Since I installed this product my pc performance is absolutely horrible. I worked with BD support at first and they helped me get rid of some nascent programs and files (Norton, MS, etc.) and the speed improved but over the next few weeks it's back to awful again.

If I cannot fix this very quickly I will request my money back and post my full opinion of this product.

Can someone help me?

i sympathize hillsitter, i had to go back to bd2010. As i have already said in a previous post 2011 should have been called a beta, its just not ready for release

• hillsitter - I remember your original post and thought you and DanyDan had worked through the problem.

I would suggest you send DanyDan a NEW set of dump files following the instructions from your original topic, here.

Regards,

• i sympathize hillsitter, i had to go back to bd2010. As i have already said in a previous post 2011 should have been called a beta, its just not ready for release

Thanks for the reply Mandraek - I'm hoping we can find something that will work. It seems like the intent of the product is on target - it's just sucking too much resource from my machine at the moment.

• hillsitter - I remember your original post and thought you and DanyDan had worked through the problem.

I would suggest you send DanyDan a NEW set of dump files following the instructions from your original topic, here.

Regards,

Thanks for the detailed reply Gary - I'll give it another shot.

• Since I installed this product my pc performance is absolutely horrible. I worked with BD support at first and they helped me get rid of some nascent programs and files (Norton, MS, etc.) and the speed improved but over the next few weeks it's back to awful again.

Can someone help me?

• I've downloaded files this morning to send to Support, so I'll see what happens. I am unable to click on "Update" because it tells me that the update service is unavailable. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, uninstalled, reinstalled. I'm happy with BitDefender and never had a problem last year.

• Hello,

@hillsitter: Please check your email associated with the ticket ID: 201010101002969. Send me the requested info so we can continue troubleshooting.

@weezie: please send the answer to the ticket ID: 201010221003161 on your AOL email. My colleague will assist you and provide the resolution as soon as possible via email.

Kind regards,

This discussion has been closed.