Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can't Get Bd Internet Security To Install

Options

I was happily running BD internet security 2011 up until yesterday. The last auto update wanted to reboot my machine and after it did my machine would not boot up all the way. It would hang when BD was trying to startup. I had to use safe mode to run msconfig so I could get booted up without BD running and I was able to uninstall BD. After that my machine would boot fine. Now I'm trying to reinstall BD internet security 2011 and it doesn't work. It downloads the setup files like it is supposed to but when setup runs it just blips on for a couple seconds then goes away. I downloaded an ran the latest uninstall tool and that didn't help. Any ideas?

Comments

• vortec62 - You stated 'downloads setup files' (plural). I would suggest downloading the appropriate (32-bit or 64-bit) BDIS full installation file from the link in this topic.

Let us know if that works any better,

• vortec62 - You stated 'downloads setup files' (plural). I would suggest downloading the appropriate (32-bit or 64-bit) BDIS full installation file from the link in this topic.

Let us know if that works any better,

Thanks! Downloading the full install worked and I got my machine going again.

• vortec62 - Great! Glad that solution worked for you! :)

Topic closed.

Feel free to open a new topic if you have any other questions.

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.