Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How To See Infected Item?

I using BIT TOTAL SECURITY 2011 and i used deep scan and it found 1 infected item and automatic deleted it.All i want to ask is I wan to see which file is infected and i am the one who decide wan to delete or not!Also i look at quarantine side but found nothing.......

Comments

• I using BIT TOTAL SECURITY 2011 and i used deep scan and it found 1 infected item and automatic deleted it.All i want to ask is I wan to see which file is infected and i am the one who decide wan to delete or not!Also i look at quarantine side but found nothing.......

Also i wanna ask why some update require to restart your PC...At least 2-3 time per week that update need to restart...

• Math_Matei
    edited September 2010

My dear, to view the file which has been deleted,you can click the "View log" log button at the end of the scan process.

An Internet Explorer window will open for a complete overview of the scan process.

From time to time BitDefender releases updates to improve the product and fix issues.During this process vital files need to be replaced requiring a reboot.

If you wish to the take action for the infected files instead of BitDefender then you need to configure it accordingly.

For this you need to go in BitDefender and switch to Expert Mode.

From the left menu go to Antivirus->Virus Scan tab->right click on Deep scan -> Properties->Custom->Action to take when an infected file is found.

In here select Take no action.

I hope my answer will be satisfactory for you. If I answered wrong, please be corrected by those entitled to do so.

Wishing you success in using this great program BitDefender.

Windows 11 Pro - 11th Gen Intel Core i9-11900KF @3,50 GHz, 128.0 GB RAM

• I have noticed recently that when I attempt to open a log file (using your technique above with IE9 beta, Windows 7/32bit) that the HTML file is not read properly by the browser. At first BD/IE opens a blank browser window with my drives ennumerated in the first row. Like this:

C:\D:\G:\I:\

Clicking into the file does nothing. Then if I click to refresh the window, I usually see something like this:

BitDefender Log File a { text-decoration:none; } body { margin:0; padding:10px; font:11px Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif; min-width:800px; overflow:auto; } div#border { border:1px #6a8a9b solid; padding:1px; } #container { border:0px white solid; margin:0; width:100%; font:11px Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif;; line-height:14px; background:#f3f3f3; } div.imp { font:bold 12px Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif; margin-bottom:20px; } td { border:0; padding:10px 10px 20px 10px; vertical-align:top; } .h1 { background:url('file:///C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2011\/Skin/Default/images/uiscan_log/uiscan_log_title_bg.jpg') repeat-x top left; height:35px; font:bold 18px Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif; padding:0 10px; width:100%; vertical-align:middle; color:white; } .h2 { height:26px; font:13px Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif; font-weight:bold; vertical-align:middle; padding:0 10px; } .h3 { height:22px; *** etc ***

Is this an IE9 beta issue with HTML? Note also that "compatability view" is not available.

Makes it kind of hard to read the LOG files...

Jim

• Hi

Kindly check below link

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=19899

It may helpful to you.

This discussion has been closed.