Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can't See Log Files...

Options

After a sucessful scan, nothing happens when I select show log file. I see the button depress, and nothing. If I go to antivirus-> Virus Scan and right click on Full SYstem Scan-> View Logs and select a log file, the only thing I see in the Explorer window is

C:\D:\G:\I:\

That's it. No activity in the IE window will increase the displaed information. Except hitting the refresh button... then I see HTML like this

BitDefender Log File a { text-decoration:none; } body { margin:0; padding:10px; font:11px Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif; min-width:800px; overflow:auto; } div#border { border:1px #6a8a9b solid; padding:1px; } #container { border:0px white solid; margin:0; width:100%; font:11px Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif;; line-height:14px; background:#f3f3f3; } div.imp { font:bold 12px Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif; margin-bottom:20px; } td { border:0; padding:10px 10px 20px 10px; vertical-align:top; } .h1 { background:url('file:///C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender .....

I am using Windows 7/32 and IE9 beta. The log file Explorer window does not have a compatability button.

Any ideas?

Jim Reinsberg

Comments

• Just as a test, do you have the ability to try viewing the log with IE8? I'm just wondering if the problem might be related to the IE9 Beta. I can view the logs fine on my Win7 Pro x64 laptop with IE8.

I'm running BDAV, which BD product are you using?

Regards,

• The log file can be read in the IE only. With FF or Opera you will see no log file. Imho a bug.

Yours

Olli

• On a windows 98 VM using IE8 I get this message:

The XML page cannot be displayed

Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

System error: -2146697211.

• nikki605
    edited November 2010
    Options
    On a windows 98 VM using IE8 I get this message:

The XML page cannot be displayed

Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

System error: -2146697211.

Exactly what do you mean by "a windows 98 VM using IE8?" In your opening post, you stated "Windows 7/32 and IE9 beta" so I am confused as to your actual configuration.

On my T410 laptop running Win7 Pro x64 (complete config in my sig) I can open and view the log files using IE8, with no problem. After initially opening the xml file, I do have to allow an ActiveX control to run, but that is all.

Thanks,

• coolcool1227
    Options

@The XML page cannot be displayed

Kindly check the below link. I hope this will help you in reading the scan logs.

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=19899

This discussion has been closed.