Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Want Refund !

Options
IamMrH
edited November 2010 in Old topics

hey guys,

I bought BDIS 5 userpack last week from a local dealer in india and i want to return the license key as i am not even a bit happy about the product.

You can see my problem here

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...amp;#entry97842.

i contacted my local dealer & explained my problem and he just said to disable my firewall & all my problems will get solved.i was like WTH ?? :o Why would any one pay for the internet security which wont even have a firewall enabled ?

I asked the dealer to replace my product & he refused to accept as the pack was open.I didn't even activated my license key as i planned to make use of 30 days trial.So please help me the procedure to get a refund.

Thanks,

Hari

Comments

• Hello Hari,

Let me first express my regrets for this situation. Regarding the refund issue, please send me via PM the name of the dealer, the license key and any other purchase information you may have on hand.

Further inquiries will be made in order to see what can be done in this situation (a positive outcome would be preferred). Until then, I do encourage you to work with DanyDan as he should be back shortly.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

• Hello Hari,

Let me first express my regrets for this situation. Regarding the refund issue, please send me via PM the name of the dealer, the license key and any other purchase information you may have on hand.

Further inquiries will be made in order to see what can be done in this situation (a positive outcome would be preferred). Until then, I do encourage you to work with DanyDan as he should be back shortly.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks george.i have sent you the details.

This discussion has been closed.