Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Home Network

breadncheese
edited September 2010 in Old topics

I have enabled the home network feature on all computers (1xserver and 2xregular).

All works fine if you boot up the 2x regular computers and then boot the server computer, however if you boot up the server before the 2xregular computers they are detected as offline even if you select refresh.

If you boot the 2xregular and then the server all is fine but if any of the regular computers reboot or shut-down then restart they are detected as offline and you have to restart the server for them to be detected as online.

Surely this is not correct?

I want to remotely monitor my childrens internet logs but I am unable to without having to reboot my computer after they have booted their computers.

Please advise.

System setup:

3 x XP Home SP3

1 x Netgear DG834G

3 x Bitdefender 2011

This feature never worked in IS2010, 12 months later and a whole new setup and its still not working.

I pay for these features but I get a product that does not completely deliver.

Not good enough BD team.

Comments

• Hi Breadncheese,

Thank you for the post. I will make few tests during the weekend and I will provide you with an answer on Monday.

Thank you for understanding!

Regards,

• Hi Breadncheese,

Thank you for the post. I will make few tests during the weekend and I will provide you with an answer on Monday.

Thank you for understanding!

Regards,

Have you completed your tests?

• Working on it, sorry for the delay but I do need to be certain before completing the tests.

• DanyDan

Have you finished your testing of this problem?

• I have a similar problem. It's bloody annoying!!!!!

1x server. Win7

2x clients. Win7

They won't talk at all, I can't even set them up.. Same password on all systems. Tried turning off all firewalls..

Nothing. It just said the remote computer could not be reached.

Hopeless. I don't know why this program rates so high in reviews. I've had nothing but problems with it.

• Hello,

mdhowes: A similar or the exact same issue ? Please do not post in a topic that do not match your query. Create a NEW topic and explain the situation there. Thank you for understanding.

breadncheese: couldn't reproduce the issue, asked the colleagues from the Testing department to conduct their tests and let me know. I should have an answer by the end of the week.

Please accept my apologies for the delay in troubleshooting and finding a resolution for this issue.

Kind regards,

This discussion has been closed.