Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved]Regarding Bitdefender Firewall Ndis Filter Miniport

Options

I happened to go into device manager and saw that there were three instances of the Bitdefender Firewall NDIS Filter Miniport listed under Network Adapters and all of them have a yellow excalmation point beside them , i tried to reinstall the driver for these but it came back stating that it couldn't install them and access was denied.

Any solutions to this?

I'm running BD 2011 TS on Windows XP SP3

Thanks Gord

Comments

• Hey Gord,

Long time no see :) I hope everything is OK. Follow the steps explained in THIS article then send me a PM with the generated log file.

Looking forward to your answer!

• gordow
    Options
    Hey Gord,

Long time no see :) I hope everything is OK. Follow the steps explained in THIS article then send me a PM with the generated log file.

Looking forward to your answer!

Hi Dan , everything is fine ,, working like it should until i hit this snag ,, had a little virus problem that i had to fix up my windows install and found that the miniport driver wasn't installed and showed up in device manager ,, after a little hunting around i found that there was no firewall running even though it wasn't showing up as a problem in BD ,, i hit the troubleshoot button on the firewall tab and it installed the drivers no problem and got the firewall running again.

It wouldn't install the driver if i tried to install from device mgr. but the troubleshooting button did the trick ,, its back up and running.

Thanks for the response.

Gord

• Hi Gord,

Glad to see the Troubleshoot button works as intended. If you need any further assistance feel free to ask at any time.

Best regards,

This discussion has been closed.