Vulnérabilité / Sécurité du Wi-FI est vide ?

Bonjour

Dans certains café j'ai des soucis de connexion avec un max de sites web ou service de mon PC inaccessibles sur le wifi. Par ailleurs, la rubrique "Sécurité du Wi-Fi" même chez moi où tout fonctionne est vide, BD ne voit même pas mon réseau domestique. Est-ce lié ?

Merci et bonne journée

Mots clés:

Réponses

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

The Wi-Fi issues in cafes might be due to restrictions or firewalls on their public networks, which block certain websites or services for security reasons. This could explain why you can't access some sites on your PC while using the cafe’s Wi-Fi.

At home, the empty “Wi-Fi Security” section could be a different issue. Your device might be having trouble recognizing or connecting to your home network due to interference from other devices, router problems, or issues with your device’s Wi-Fi adapter. Make sure your device’s drivers are up to date, as outdated drivers can cause connectivity problems.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Hi thanks but

1. in that specific café, other people get connecte without any restiction, it's bit defender that blocks my connections
    2. at home my wifi is working perfectly BUT i can't see any networks in the control panel of BD…

I think something is wrong in my configuration > how can i reset it ?

Greatings

• sketch
    sketch ✭✭✭

@sebravut

Bonjour,

Vous ne dites pas quel logiciel de BD est installé sur votre laptop.

Commencez par résoudre le problème chez vous avant d'essayer de résoudre le problème dans les cafés.

Si vous avez un FW actif, désactiver le et faites vérifier par BD l'état de votre wifi. Cela pourrait donner une piste.

• Mais mon firewall windows est désactivé, je n'en ai pas d'autre et pourtant BD ne voit aucun réseau wifi même celui qu'il laisse passer d'une certaine manière chez moi. Dans le café en question c'est pareil il ne voit aucun réseau public ou entreprise. C'est ce que je cherche a comprendre. Ça me permettrait sans doute de le déstresser sur celui du café.

D''ailleurs c'est en désactivant BD que j'ai réalisé que c'était lui qui bloquait le wifi du café

Merci en tous cas

• Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Hi, i'm a little bit unconfortable about changing my DNS that works. I think an update in BF changed something 1 month ago and i prefer another option…

• Hi,

In this case, I would check the Wi-Fi Security advisor settings first:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/40620/

If nothing here helps, you might want to check the Firewall settings as well. First, turn it OFF and see if you can connect to the internet in those coffee shops. If you can, then re-activate the Firewall and do the following:

• Go to Network Adapters tab and set the network type to Home/Office using the drop-down menu near its name
    • Then, from the same Firewall Tab, click on Settings from the top-right , then, for the network you're currently connected to, uncheck the stealth mode button to disable it.

If this doesn't help, Go to Firewall -> Choose Rules tab -> Reset Rules.
    Restart Windows and check if the issue is resolved.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user