Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

My "Bitdefender Antivirus Plus" expires in 3 days.

If I want to renew (same plan) for another year, what is the process and how can I see what it will cost me?

Best Answer

Answers

• Hello @Nikkei,

In addition to what @Flexx wrote, it's important to know if your current Bitdefender product is set to autorenew or not, because in the event the automatic renewal feature is kept enabled, no action is required from your side and the protection will be extended seamlessly. If you own a license (AR disabled), then you can follow the steps provided in the previous comment.

TIP: should you wish to cover mobile devices as well, kindly be advised that Antivirus Plus can protect Windows devices only. To protect multiple operating systems, Windows, Mac, Android and iOS, I recommend Total Security.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Could you please tell me how to see where to find whether or not my current subscription is on "auto-renew" I have searched the settings and can find nothing. Both replies above were very helpful. Thank you.

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH mod
  • Thanks again. I now see in Bitdefender Central that my subscription "Renews on June 22, 2024". So I am "assuming" it will happen automatically.. wish I knew what the charge would be since I have only had it for one year and believe the amount was for "first year only". Anyway, at least I now know it will be continued.

• Hello @Nikkei,

Check if you received a renewal notification per email. This should also mention the renewal price.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• I never did receive an email to that effect… I'm pretty sure I would have made note of it, if I had. I found the location on the "Bitfender Central" where it told me the new price for a year, and I wasn't happy about the increase. I decided to end the automatic update and in that process I was offered a more acceptable price, which I took, and after that it was easy… paid my money and done. So, my thoughts on the whole process are that this info re continuing was made more difficult by the fact that I didn't receive an email 30 days prior….. not to my knowledge anyway. Perhaps if I had, this might have been less confusing. Thankyou again to everyone who helped me.