Como revisar un archivo / how to check a single file

Acabo de descargar un archivo zip y quiero que bitdefender lo pueda revisar, como se hace eso?. I have downloaded a zip file and I want to check if it has a virus, how do I check that?.

Gracias / Thanks

Best Answer

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Answer ✓

The best way would be to use Bitdefender antimalware software, the industry's most reliable and top-rated antimalware product, which has been rewarded as one of the best available antimalware on the internet.

If you have it installed, well and good. If not, you can try it out first by downloading the Bitdefender free version from https://www.bitdefender.com/solutions/free.html

Additionally, you can upload the file on VirusTotal.com, where your uploaded file will be scanned with multiple antimalware vendors. However, kindly note that VirusTotal does not always receive the same malware detection updates as standalone antimalware products do.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

Answers

• thanks for you answer, I have the antivirus (I paid for it) and I can not find a way to analize a single file, do you know how to do it?

Thanks, Dennis

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

By default, whenever a file is downloaded, it is automatically scanned by Bitdefender in real-time. If you have a file and you want to scan it, simply right-click on the file and click "Scan with Bitdefender." Make sure that the zip file is not password protected. If it is, Bitdefender will ask you to enter the password, which you should know. Without the password, Bitdefender will not be able to scan the zip file. If there is no password, Bitdefender will directly scan the zip file.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)