Anti-Spamware Keeps Turning Itself On

southerndoc
southerndoc Defender of the month

I have anti-spamware turned off, but it keeps turning itself back on. Is there a reason for this?

Also, I'm receiving notifications of things being blocked (latest was an AWS server) by the firewall even though the firewall is turned off.

I'm about to uninstall Bitdefender from all devices. This is turning out to be more of a nuisance than a help.

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Kindly contact Bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help

Select, How to's & Troubleshooting Bitdefender productsTroubleshootingI don't knowContact Support→ You will get the option of chatcall or email.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• southerndoc

I contacted support. This turns itself back on after every reboot. I'm really at wits end with the problems with Bitdefender and about to uninstall it.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• @southerndoc it looks like you are all over the place on multiple threads. Not that it would be a problem, on the contrary, we are trying to help you out here.

Since you've already opened a ticket, maybe it's best to request the Support engineers to schedule a remote session with you to address all the topics, maybe gather some logs and also get you up to speed with some specific Bitdefender features and functionalities?

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• southerndoc

I've decided to just uninstall Bitdefender and walk away.

• I'm sorry to hear this.

Should you change your mind and give Bitdefender another chance, don't hesitate to get in touch.
    I shall now close this thread.

Stay safe.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

This discussion has been closed.