Test Anti-Spyware Function

dungtn
dungtn Mr Dungtn
edited August 1 in Enterprise Security

Hello team.

Bitdefender Gravityzone Business Security Premium.

We saw the Full Scan task scans the entire system for all types of malware threatening its security, such as viruses, spyware, adware, rootkits and others.

We have tested the malware samples very well. However, we do not have samples to test against Spyware. So please help us how to test against Spyware with the Spyware samples.

Best Regards.

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

We cannot provide direct links to share malware samples on the forum. Instead, you can search online for related information.

@Alexandru_BD

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Andrei_S Enterprise
    Andrei_S Enterprise Business Support Manager BD Staff

Hello @dungtn

Unfortunately, we do not have a public available sample that I can share.

Kind Regards,

Andrei

• dungtn
    dungtn Mr Dungtn
    edited July 31

Hello Support team.

I know it will be difficult for you to share the Spyware sample. However, can you provide us with a screenshot as proof that Bitdefender Gravityzone can detect, remove Spyware... We need it to demonstrate the product's capabilities to our boss.

Best Regards.

• Andrei_S Enterprise
    Andrei_S Enterprise Business Support Manager BD Staff

Hello @dungtn ,

Please open a case with Enterprise Support so we can involve our colleagues from Labs to assist you with a proof. I have discussed with them internally and we would need some time to provide this proof so let's continue our investigation over the case.

You can use the following form:
    https://www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html?last_page=BusinessCategory

Kind Regards,

Andrei

This discussion has been closed.