Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Office Outlook 2003 Spam Filter Dont Work

Options
flac2000
edited March 2012 in Antispam

Hello the spam bitdefender spam filter for office outlook 2003 don't work for me i keep adding adding spammers with the add spammers button they appear in the list of email addresses to block but bitdefender never blocks them they keep coming to my inbox instead of being put into the spam folder spam folder.

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome back.

The spam messages detected by Bitdefender are marked with the [spam] prefix in the subject line. Bitdefender automatically moves spam messages to a specific folder, as follows:

● In Microsoft Outlook, spam messages are moved to a Spam folder, located in the Deleted Items folder. The Spam folder is created during the installation of

Bitdefender.

Do you have a Spam subfolder created under Deleted items?

Thank you.

• flac2000
    edited March 2012
    Options

yes i have the spam folder created bye bitdefender but the spam that i mark as spam never goes there it just comes straight to my inbox.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Have you added those email addresses to Spammers' List?

Do you use POP3 or IMAP as protocol?

Thank you.

• i have added the email to add spammer they are in the list i am using pop3. today i received another email that is in the spammers list but it came to my inbox.

• any help would be great i got another email today from hang seng bank asking to give money pishing email and it comes straight to my inbox instead of going to spam and i already marked it as spam previously before with bitdefender and its in my spammers list this isn't very good.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

I have talked today with our project manager and I want to inform you that Office 2003 is not officially supported by Bitdefender.

http://www.bitdefender.com/solutions/total...%20Requirements

In some cases, the Antispam could work for this version too, but it was designed to work properly only on Microsoft Office 2007/2010.

Take care.