Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Server not found when click on Start Using

Options

Purchased upgrade from TS 2016 to MD 2017 two days ago. Got around to installing last night. Activation was normal, new subscription showed up in Central.  Install appeared to go completely normally until I got to the point of clicking the Start Using button. At this point I was told my subscription had expired. Attempted to activate again as instructed by the app. Still failed. Contacted support and was told to uninstall and try to install again. Same result. When I tried to access Central through the link on the application, I was sent to a site named beta.central.bitdefender.com which resulted in a 404 error. I did the uninstall/reinstall again after going into Central and removing the PC that I was working on with the hope that I would be able to complete the install and re-establish th e unit in Central.

Now when I complete the install routine, I get the message that the server does not exist,

BTW I still have one machine running TS 2016 - probably keep it that way.

Anyone else having similar issues?