I can't login into my bitdefender central

Hi there,

I just got a message on my mobile that says the following: "Bitdefender sign-in error".

So i tried to login but I get an error saying the following: "The server encountered a problem while processing your request. Please try again later. Error: 32004"

So then I tried to login on the website via my PC. And if I login It's just brings me to the main page of bitdefender.

Is there something wrong with my account? Or is it a problem with your servers?

~Barry

Comments

• Same issue most be on there side.

• Same here. My Bitdefender isn't even active because of this issue.

• Yeah,  happening to me as well although BD is active.  I keep getting this window on my computer  (two computers in fact - annoying!)

Trying to log in gives me an "Internal Server" error.   Guess we will have to wait for BD to sort it out.

2017-01-15_192711.jpg

• Issue seems to be fixed!

• Hello,

It was a unscheduled maintenance. Everything is back up and running.

We apologize the inconvenience.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.