Premium VPN questions

BogeyBill
BogeyBill
edited January 2022 in VPN

If we upgrade to Premium VPN, does one license cover all the same devices that are covered on one Total Security account?

And is there a way in Premium VPN to specify what WiFi networks are secure and to exclude from automatic connection?

Thanks.

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Hi Member

Kindly drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com & wait for their reply. Replies may be delayed due to less staff and covid19.

If this helps, kindly mark the answer as accepted/ agree.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• continually getting a code 1004 message... internal error. most of the time it corrects itself, but it can go on for quite a few days any suggestions?

• Flexx

Hi Member,

Kindly have a look at below link

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/16629/

If this helps, kindly mark the answer as accepted/ agree.

Regards

Flex

• I have had a similar problem. I have had Bitdefender on my laptop for two months. Yesterday I installed it on my new desktop. While I was installing it, I decided to purchase Bitdefender Premium VPN. I made this purchase on my laptop, which is my primary computer. But now, Premium VPN is installed on my new desktop, and I can not access Premium VPN on my laptop, which is what I need most because it is my primary computer. I have already heard back from Bitdefender Support, which told me that I can use the same Premium VPN account on multiple computers. But when I try to access Premium VPN, I am told that the validation code has already been used. Please help. Thanks!

• Flexx

All Members are requested to always create a new ticket with your query in future since the question might sometime relate to same topic but answer may sometime vary. Not all answer may work for all the people.

@Joesph Since you have already contacted support and are in touch with them, so I would request you to kindly report back to them of your issue, since they are aware of your topic.

Furthermore, if by chance this links helps, kindly have a look

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/19617/

I have also tagged staff member of the bitdefender community (@Alex D. @Andy_BD ) to check on your case but it is always recommended to be in touch with the support people to whom you had chat via email.

Regards

Flex