Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Mobile Required With Bitdefender Total

Options

Do I need to also install Bitdefender Mobile on my phone if I have Bitdefender Total? I had Mobile and then bought Total. I uninstalled Mobile and Bitdefender Central states my phone is still protected. How do I verify that on my phone if it really is?

Best Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited May 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Member,

The Bitedefender Total Security protects devices like Windows, macOS, Android & iOS with one licence key. But this does not mean that you will not install bitdefender on android smartphone.

You have to download bitdefender on android (from google playstore) and after installing it will ask for login details of bitdefender central. Kindly enter registered email address and login. Your Bitdefender android subscription will get activated.

Bitdefender central states your phone is still protected because, before you uninstalled the app from your smartphone, the last malware scan that was run on your smartphone, may have shown no malware activity. But since you have now removed the app from smartphone and also it is not in synchronization with bitdefender central account, your smartphone is now prone to malware.

Request you to kindly reinstall the bitdefender app.

If this helps, kindly mark answer as agree/ accepted

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Jayakrishnan
    Jayakrishnan ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Motogopher ,

Answers for all of your question is readly available to you. You just need to visit Bitdefender Central. As you mentioned if you have already uninstalled the Bitdefender application from your mobile, you need to reinstall it in order to protect to mobile device.

1. Visit central.bitdefender.com
    2. Click on My Devices
    3. If your mobile is listed here, click on it, select more options and remove it (even if you uninstall the app from mobile, it won't be removed from Central)
    4. Now click on Install Protection, and select 'Protect Other Device' and send the download link to your mobile.

You are all set.

If you find this response helpful, please click on the agree button or mark the answer as accepted.

Thanks and regards,