Bitdefender and Thunderbird Email client

MJT172MJT172
edited June 27 in General

I do not see that Bitdefender is working with Thunderbird? I thought there used to be something when you right clicked an email that you could scan with bitdefender an individual email if you thought it might be suspicious . There also used to be a spam folder and you could chooe an email and mark it as spam? Now I see no evidence that bitdefender is pre-scaning emails? Can you confirm? I use Thunderbird Version 68.9.0 I use Bitdefender Total Security

Comments

• FlexxFlexx ✭✭✭
    edited June 28

Hi Member

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Maybe it can be something wrong with the communication between thunderbird & bitdefender which can only be resolved by development team of bitdefender (if any fault is found at bitdefender end)

Kindly drop an email to bitdefender support at [email protected] . They might provide you with additional solution or may share the concern with development team internally.

Response may be delayed due to less staff and covid19. Rest be assured, they will reply back asap.

If this helps, kindly mark answer as agree/ accepted

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.