Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender and Thunderbird Email client

MJT172
MJT172
edited June 2020 in General

I do not see that Bitdefender is working with Thunderbird? I thought there used to be something when you right clicked an email that you could scan with bitdefender an individual email if you thought it might be suspicious . There also used to be a spam folder and you could chooe an email and mark it as spam? Now I see no evidence that bitdefender is pre-scaning emails? Can you confirm? I use Thunderbird Version 68.9.0 I use Bitdefender Total Security

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited June 2020

Hi Member

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Maybe it can be something wrong with the communication between thunderbird & bitdefender which can only be resolved by development team of bitdefender (if any fault is found at bitdefender end)

Kindly drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com . They might provide you with additional solution or may share the concern with development team internally.

Response may be delayed due to less staff and covid19. Rest be assured, they will reply back asap.

If this helps, kindly mark answer as agree/ accepted

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)