My Safepay Bookmarks have disappeared, all 30 of them, after upgrading on July16,2020.WHERE ARE THEY

ALL my Safepay Bookmarks are gone and empty since I upgraded on July 16, 2020. WHERE ARE THEY? CAN I RECOVER THEM?

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Hi Member,

Kindly drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com regarding your query.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Well!......has this problem been solved now, or what? I don't see any real answer! That's a damn shame as I have the exact same problem: My Safepay bookmarks have disappeared as well! In my case it occured after the pc was suddenly shut down due to an electricity interruption. Now I can't put those bookmarks back as safepay doesn't react anymore when I fill in the name and the URL and push on 'create' (or 'aanmaken' in dutch).......nothing happens!!!???

Is there anyone whom knows what it is all about?,.......and how to solve the damn problem!?

Thanks in advance!

• Hello @wolfaert,

If the product was not uninstalled, there should be no reason for the bookmarks to disappear.

All Safepay bookmarks are stored in C:\ProgramData\Bitdefender\Desktop\OBK\<yourUsername>\BankingUrls.xml

Each Windows user account has its own <username> folder and a different BankingUrls.xml file.

Based on your description of the situation encountered, I would recommend contacting the Technical Support Teams, as more information might be required to troubleshoot this. You can get in touch with our engineers by choosing one of the contact methods available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and choose your desired contact channel.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user