Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Prices

tcturbo
tcturbo
edited January 2022 in Central and Subscriptions

Hi,

Can you please explain why I have an email conirming auto renewal of my

account for 69.99GBP when if I look on the Bitdefender UK website in the

existing customer section it is priced down from 69.99GBB to 29.99GBP

Many thanks

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Hi Member

Kindly drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com regarding your query . Kindly share your registered email address with them which is associated with the bitdefender central account. Only support team can see your details through your email address. They will reply back asap.

Additionally, let's see if @Alex D. (bitdefender staff) or @Andy_BD (forum administrator) can help you with any possible solutions.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Have purchased Bitdefender Internet security from Amazon with a link to Bitdefender sales shop clearly mentioning 'Edition 2021' but upon receipt of the product there was nothing about edition 2021. Looks like a rip-off.

Queried this with the UK branch they informed me after checking the Activation code number that it was the 2018 version and that upon installation it would automatically update to 2021 version. Have not yet install the product as my present one has NOT yet expired.

Is that true. I am very concerned and disappointed given I have been a customer for a number of years.

hassam

• Flexx

Hi Member,

First of all, always buy a product from original website and not from any 3rd party vendor, be it any highly reputed 3rd party vendor. Well bitdefender product will sooner or later force upgrade to 2021 version or you can directly download the latest 2021 from your online central account.

If you do not want to wait and want to immediately download the 2021 version, follow the procedure available in the stated link : https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/28916/

NOTE : This is to inform you that the version 2021 does not features widget anymore. So if you still want to use widget, kindly stay on your current version of bitdefender product until force upgrade will kick in automatically. If widget is not a concern, then you can go forward and follow the procedure as stated in above link.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

• Hello, I want to buy the latest version if bitdefender. But don't get the perfect price. What is the process to but the latest version for my pc ?

• Flexx

You should buy the bitdefender product either from bitdefender.com or if there is any bitdefender website of your country.

Regards

Flex