Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Renewed Bitdefender

Troubled
Troubled
edited February 2022 in Central & Subscriptions

Having renewed Bitdefender Internet Security last month I find that it will expire next month. If this is the case then i'ts goodbye Bitdefender after several years of being their customer. So my question is, what has happened to the simple renewal operation?

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Hi Member

Kindly drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com regarding your query .They will reply back asap.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• I'm hoping someone from Bitdefender will get to know about this and contact me. I'm not putting myself out to correct their mistake. If I hear nothing then they have lost a good loyal customer.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

You will have to contact bitdefender support related to your query. They will not reply back until you will not raise a support ticket. Community forum is hardly monitored by bitdefender staff. You will only get response via support email.

Regards

Flex

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alex_A
    Alex_A ✭✭✭

1.write to Bitdefender support

2.open the main antivirus window (the Internet must be connected)

3. Log in to your Bitdefender Center account (see how many days you have left before the subscription expires) from your device or from another.

The Anti-Virus returns to normal literally immediately.

P.S. I myself faced such a problem on January 3, now everything is fine