Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Find the License Key use for the particular installation

Options

I have purchased 2 BitDefender keys, I want to know which one am I using on one laptop. I need to find this, as I have reformatted windows on the other laptop where I have the second key. Neither the BitDefender app nor the website provides this info. Thanks.

Tagged:

Comments

• dannyzgr8
    Options

Am surprised there's no response. 🙄

• Alex_A
    Alex_A ✭✭✭
    Options

If you need to reinstall the antivirus on your laptop, then the activation code will not be useful to you, go to your Bitdefender Center account and remove the device (laptop) there. Install an antivirus on a laptop and activate it using your account, the one that was on a portable device (laptop)

• dannyzgr8
    Options

I have 2 different accounts, with a different laptop in each account. I cannot just go and check as there is no license /key information on which key was used for this particular account. I hope you know what I mean.

Thanks,

• dannyzgr8
    Options

I have 2 different accounts, with a different laptop in each account. I cannot just go and check as there is no license /key information on which key was used for this particular account. I hope you know what I mean.

Thanks,

• Alex_A
    Alex_A ✭✭✭
    Options

if you have already activated the Bitdefender antivirus subscription, then the second time the system does not accept the activation code, even if you correctly determine which key to which subscription.

What will you do? Let's say you have a subscription to "1@tur" on your first computer, you can see it on the installed antivirus.

Second laptop, you reinstalled the system on this machine but you know that it had a Bitdefender subscription "2@kon". Now enter the Bitdefender center under the name "2@kon" from the same laptop that you want to protect and remove the device that is fixed there. Then, in the list of devices, set the command to protect this device. The subscription continues to operate on this device.