GravityZone question

Korny
edited January 2022 in Enterprise Security

Hi Everyone,

I have gravity zone on large amount of desktops in my organization, connected to a relay server, however a few of my servers are showing up under the main dash board as unmanaged, I go into Network, expand Computers and Groups and click unmanaged device list but don't see the server/s in the list, so i can't assign a policy.

I've searched all the device listed and they don't show, i logged into one of the servers to look at the software console, its shows the below errors, tried updating, removing the software, restarting / reinstalling, download latest install and i still have the same issue, its very odd, i've turned off windows firewall, rebooted, they just don't show up no matter what i do, they aren't running any other antivirus, firewalls etc and they're all on the same Subnet mask as every other machine that works and they all run the same software.

Just make no sense why some servers work and others don't, checked the licensing and that seems fine, every server is different operating system windows 2012, 2016, 2019.

I'm at my wits end with this software..

90 Licenses and i've got 10 machines that don't work for no reason.

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Since support for business product is limited on forum, kindly drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com regarding your query .They will reply back asap.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)