Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Where on BD website can I find which BD services I have paid for?

Options

Two days ago, I paid £39.98 for BD Digital Identity Protection, which I installed and used before exiting, finding that I had not been subjected to any identity threats.

Later, after closing down the PC, I decided to re-enter the app but do not know how to. There is no shortcut on the desktop for BDIP, nor is it included in the start-up list of programmes. I can only access the normal dashboard, not the one for Digital Identity Protection, which appeared when I initially installed it, and it does not show any sign of my new purchase.

Best Answers

• Nailsea_148
    Options

I have just found it, on-line in the BD Central menu.

Presumably it is only accessible on-line.

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Nailsea_148 and welcome to the Community!

I have noticed you have successfully redeemed the activation code for the Digital Identity Protection in your Central account. The subscription is valid and ready to use and it should be displayed in Central, on the left side of the page, as shown in the screenshot below:

Bitdefender Central is an online platform for managing all your Bitdefender products and subscriptions. From Central, you can control security features, activate and manage your subscriptions, install protection, track your lost devices, run remote scans and optimizations and manage your Digital Identity Protection service as well.

You can also find more information regarding the onboarding process and how to make the best of this digital footprint service by checking the articles located in the dedicated section below:

Let us know if the information was helpful and if you have any questions.

Stay safe.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

Answers