Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

iPhone, a warning came up ‘Leaks found’

Options

Hi there,

Having just installed Bitdefender on my iPhone, a warning came up ‘Leaks found’

xss.is compilation - 01.01.2020

breach compilation - 01.02.2021

collection1 - 01.01.2019

126cn - 01.01.2012

It say’s to change the password for each account but it looks like it’s related to individual emails so I am not sure what I should do. Can you please advise. Will these above leaks continue to cause a threat

Thanks

Bentley

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Kindly contact the bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/ and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage where you can get in touch with support representative either by email, chat or over a call.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Bentley,

For more context regarding leaked credentials, check the article below:

Your iPhone may also inform you of passwords that may have been compromised in a data breach. This feature uses strong cryptographic techniques to regularly check derivations of your passwords against a list of breached passwords in a secure and private way that doesn’t reveal to Apple your accounts or passwords. Apple will send to your device a list of common passwords that are present in data breaches. For your passwords that are not in this list, your device will send information calculated from your passwords to Apple to check if the passwords may be present in a data breach. You will be warned about your passwords determined to possibly be in a data breach.

You can disable this feature at any time by going to Settings > Passwords > Security Recommendations.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user