Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Is it right that BMS on iOS doesn't show a blocking page?

Options

Bitdefender Mobile Security on iOS does show a notification when it has blocked a dangerous page. But the problem I experience is that the notification doesn't show directly on the screen. It only shows up when I let the Notification Center appear. Besides that, it also doesn't show a blocking page (pop-up). After I click on the silent notification, just to call it so, it shows sort of a blocking page with some minor information.

There is nothing weird in my settings. However other notifications show directly on top of my screen (when using it). I am the only one experiencing this? And shouldn't be a blocking page showing up when accessing a malicious or frauduleus link?

Best Answer

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Giryoku,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. It means a great deal to us, because looking at the above information, I think we might have a bug on our hands. I got in touch with our engineers and provided them with your feedback, to investigate further.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

Answers

• Giryoku
    Giryoku ✭✭✭
    Options

@Alexandru_BD I solved it. It seems that iCloud Private Relay does prevent the blocking page from showing up.

Besides that, maybe a small improvement for the blocking page. Just a minor detail. It doesn't look very modern. I know that it isn't so important. You can better have great security than a modern design. But it makes the experience better.

(Ps. can't add a photo, because I am a new member)

• Giryoku
    Giryoku ✭✭✭
    Options

Update: The problem is that iCloud Private Relays overrules Bitdefender Web Protection. A silent notification will be created, which you can only see when opening Notification Center. But a blocking page will not be displayed. So this leaves you vulnerable?